<body> <body>



Friday, August 24, 2007

Silly ADMIRER

What a HECTIC Friday [as ussual] but thank's God it's over now *fiuhhh*

I tried to relax my mind for a while, I open my account at ASC site and what I found there? I got simply beautiful E-Card from my SECRET ADMIRER [read: silly admirer].

Why I said SILLY ADMIRER? Coz he sent me Valentine's Card, six (6) months in advance.

Anyway, it feels good to have a SECRET ADMIRER? Dun ya think so?

Btw, today one of my "ember-curhat" [read: sharing partner] departs to Jakarta before leaving this country forever [read: for sometime uncleared].
He is such a good man [read: smart, wise, funny, generous, good listener and so humble].
If only his status was single [read: unmarried or divorced] maybe I will put him on my PBF [Potential Boy Friend] list.
Back to the story, when he wanted to say goodbye with me, I can see his face is getting red [read: almost crying]. And so do I [actually]. When he hugged and kissed [on cheeks of course] me, that's the moment I realize that maybe this is the last hug & kiss from him and I'm starting to miss him already [Oh My.....]
I wonder why time move so fast. It just felt like yesterday when the first time I met him but now he's gone....
I'm gonna miss ya a lot, Mr. Bhu....
posted by angel_with_dirty_face @ 5:05 AM



WHO AM I

a MODERN woman in an ANCIENT faith
To know me....
you've to SWALLOW the WORLD
To love me....
you've to SWALLOW the HEAVEN
"and the truth shall set you free"


ARCHIVE