<body> <body>



Thursday, August 23, 2007

NEW TATTOOES

I've been so lazy to write these few days not b'coz I'm too busy with my job or social life but I feel so sleepy lately. I rushed to home after office hour so I could go to sleep earlier.
I couldn't sleep well last week coz my INSOMNIAC was back but since I took massage last Saturday, I can sleep well now.
THAT's GOOD!
This massage centre called FAKRIAH.
It's about 15minutes walk from my house.
I spent 3hours for treatment such as Massage, Body Scrub, Bekam ala Tiongkok and Steam and it costs me IDR 120,000 but it's WORTH it.
I feel so fresh after taking the whole treatment and I could sleep so well [read: tight].
But, what I found after I took shower and look at the mirror
There are so many brown circles on my back
It's about 13 circles
It must be the side effect of "BEKAM ala TIONGKOK"
How did I get it?
The massager putted the glass which had been warmed up with fire into my skins
The point is to draw the "air" from the body because I got "masuk angin" sickness
I hope the "new tattooes" will disapear within this one week
If not... I'm going to be crazy!@#$%^&*
posted by angel_with_dirty_face @ 4:14 AM



WHO AM I

a MODERN woman in an ANCIENT faith
To know me....
you've to SWALLOW the WORLD
To love me....
you've to SWALLOW the HEAVEN
"and the truth shall set you free"


ARCHIVE